Scrub Jay in Renton

kjandrich at netscape.net kjandrich at netscape.net
Fri Mar 8 16:41:53 PST 2002

Hi Scott and Tweeters,

It is great to hear they are around and others have noticed as well. The one I saw a few years ago was up the hill near the Talbot Road overpass of 405. Who knows when I will see one in the area again. Hopefully quicker than several years. I learned the bird last year at an Audobahn field trip to Ridgefield.

Kathy
Renton, WA
kjandrich at netscape.net