Fw: Painted Bunting/Common Redpoll

Dan Heyerly spinetail at knowledge1.com
Mon Mar 11 10:12:55 PST 2002

Tweets,

Marv & Ken left just a little early on Sunday 3/10/2002. The PAINTED BUNTING
made two appearances just after they left, once at 103pm (a very brief
flash, pose and gone!), and then a nice extended visit starting at 1:38pm as
it fed on the ground with a flock of juncos at the base of the corner piller
holding up the deck. A crowd (10+) had showed up by then and all got good
satisfying looks.

Thanks for the redpoll spotting Marv.

Dan Heyerly and Anne Esche
Eugene, OR