The New Jersey guys' trip to Alaska

Denny Granstrand osprey at nwinfo.net
Mon Mar 11 12:09:38 PST 2002

The two guys from New Jersey with whom I shared the Falcated Duck
sighting (yes, I did look it up in the dictionary before typing it!) have
the account of their trip on this website:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/chipkril/winter_in_alaska.htm

If you read it you will surely note that they should have consulted
a dictionary but their spelling hardly detracts from the adventure.
I had forwarded to them the photo of the Falcated Duck that was
attached to a Tweeters e-mail two weeks ago or so. I didn't remember who
took the photo, though. They used the photo to illustrate their story. If
the photographer would like credit, he should e-mail me and I will send him
an e-mail address at which he can request proper credit for the photo.
Also, the writeup says that they saw a Boat-tailed Grackle but it
was a Great-tailed Grackle.

Enjoy,

Denny Granstrand

* Denny Granstrand *