Ivory Billed Woodpecker radio broadcast

Jeff Swift swift at xsat.com
Tue Mar 12 23:15:29 PST 2002

I found part 1 and 2 of the broadcast on the Living on Earth web site. There
is also a bit about the Cornell lab & the Ivory-bill. Below is the link
directly to the program's sound files. There is also a transcript for the
entire show found on the same page.

http://www.loe.org/ETS/organizations.php3?orgid=33&action=printNewestContent
Item&typeID=3&templateID=18

Jeff