Swans in Snohomish Valley

W. William Woods wwwbike at halcyon.com
Wed Mar 13 07:59:03 PST 2002

We were driving the Old Snohomish-Monroe Road last Sunday, March 10,
2002, heading toward Monroe (in the rain) from Snohomish. The swans were
on the west side of the road in the green pastures, just south of the
French Creek crossing. And yes, there were over 100 of them.
Unfortunately, we did not have our spotting scope with us and could not
tell whether they were Trumpeter of Tundra Swans. Really a very impressive
group of swans!

Bill and Erin Woods Woods Tree Farm Redmond, WA U.S.A.
<wwwbike at halcyon.com>