what have you been seeing at discovery park recently?

Deborah Wisti-Peterson nyneve at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 15 07:59:27 PST 2002

hello tweets,

just a quick message to ask what you all have been seeing at discovery
park recently? due to predicted snow and inexperienced snow drivers, i
am changing my far-ranging falcated duck plans to something closer to
home, and discovery park is one of my choices.

also, based on the sightings that have been posted here, it appears that
it is easiest to see the painted bunting in either the early morning or
mid afternoon. do you all agree?

regards,

Deborah Wisti-Peterson, PhD Candidate nyneve at u.washington.edu
Department of Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash, USA
Visit me on the web: http://students.washington.edu/~nyneve/
Love the creator? Then protect the creation.