Visiting Washington State

Andrew Longtin alongtin at worldnet.att.net
Fri Mar 15 17:29:10 PST 2002

Hello Tweeters!!!

I'm planning on visiting my sister and nephews in Washington state from May
3rd - 12th and I want to do some birding while I'm there, kind of "bird by
day, visit by night" thing. I'll be staying at my sisters in Puyallup and
will have a car so I'm looking for some good advice on places to see those
special Washington State / West coast birds. If you have any suggestions or
if you are lucky enough to have flexible hours and want to go birding please
drop me a line.

I've been watching birds all my life but became more passionate about it
when I bought my first house, then I was able to put up feeders and houses
anywhere I wanted. Once I got on the internet and was able to find more
birders I got a little more interested, I've been doing PFW for Cornell for
the last 5 years and also the GBBC, check out my WEB pages for my counts
over the last few years..

This last year I participated in 4 CBCs and I also joined the MOU (Minnesota
Ornithologists Union), http://biosci.cbs.umn.edu/~mou/ if your ever visit
Minnesota to bird you want to check out MOU for bird sittings.

Bye for now, hope to get some good posts..

--
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota
ALongtin at worldnet.att.net