Banding?...my birds too?

Blake Iverson coopershwk at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 19:36:05 PST 2002

Does anyone know of banders that would be willing to come and band my tree
swallows and their young in the summer? I would love to see if the birds I
get every year are the same and to see if the young come back at all. Just
for personal reasons basically. Thanks

Blake Iverson
coopershwk at hotmail.com
Arlington, WA

>From: "Jack Stephens" <jstephens62 at attbi.com>

>To: "Tweeters" <tweeters at u.washington.edu>

>Subject: Banding?

>Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 08:15:29 -0800

>Is anyone out there aware of banders in this area who will be active this

>spring? I'd be happy to volunteer some time if they need an extra set of

>hands.

>Jack Stephens

>Edmonds, WA

>jstephens62 at attbi.com

>Use FRS 11/22 when birding the Pacific Northwest

Blake Iverson