skagit on sunday, 17th

Ruth Sullivan GODWIT at worldnet.att.net
Mon Mar 18 14:22:00 PST 2002

Hello Ken;

WHAT IS A FADU?????
----- Original Message -----
From: Kenneth Brown <kennethwbrown at hotmail.com>
To: <tweeters at u.washington.edu>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 1:45 PM
Subject: skagit on sunday, 17th

Sunday, Ramseys, Scott Hathorn, and I went to skagit again to try for
the fadu, no luck, at any of the previously mentioned sites. At cap
sante found the ybl, near shore between b & c docks. At samish flats,
had 1 tiaga fem, 1 unided swallow off bayview-edison rd. Many wigeon
remain, looked through 5-6,000, with 70-80 eurasian. Heading out we had a
gyr look over about 1500 wigeons, on west allen rd near chuckanut.

Ken Brown
kennethwbrown at hotmail.com
Port Orchard, wa.