Washington Bird Data incorporated into N. Am. Bird Web Site

Michael G. Shepard mgshepard at pacificcoast.net
Mon Mar 18 18:14:02 PST 2002

Greetings,

Over the past week or so, I have been updating my web site to incorporate a
fair amount of Washington data.

The home page is http://www.islandnet.com/~mgs/birds/

The recently updated species accounts are listed at:
http://www.islandnet.com/~mgs/birds/recentpostings.html

The most recent British Columbia monthly summary is at:
http://www.islandnet.com/~mgs/birds/BCBirdNotes.html

There may a few errors, missing observers, or major omissions. Please let
me know of corrections that should be made.

I'm also starting to incorporate images into the accounts. If you have any
that I may use on the site, I would be pleased to include them as
appropriate. Photographers will be certainly be acknowledged.

Thanks,

Michael G. Shepard
Victoria, BC
mgshepard at pacificcoast.net