Ridgefield

Constance J. Sidles csidles at mail.isomedia.com
Thu Mar 21 05:00:38 PST 2002

Hey tweets, I have a favor to ask. My foster daughter is taking a field
trip out to Ridgefield next month. She has to propose a thesis about birds
and then collect evidence for it. Her current thesis is that robins will be
found more often around wet ground and fruit bushes than around conifers
because robins eat worms and berries but they don't eat anything on
conifers. Can anyone tell me if there are any conifers at Ridgefield? I
can't remember the site well enough to say. - Connie, Seattle

csidles at mail.isomedia.com