WA Peninsula birding tips?

p_grimwood p_grimwood at msn.com
Thu Mar 21 21:59:20 PST 2002

Hi Tweeters,

My father-in-law and I have plans to do a little birding near where he lives
on the eastern WA peninsula (Chimacum/Port Hadlock to be exact) this
weekend. I was wondering if anyone had any special birding spots they would
like to share with me or interesting birds that they have seen lately. I am
still an amateur birder, so anything beyond Mallards and Crows are still
classified as interesting. :-) At this point, our plans include
Marrowstone Island, Fort Worden, Port Townsend dock, and Mystery Bay. We
may even travel over to Discovery Bay and Dungeness Spit on Sunday. Thanks
in advance for any tips you can give us. Please feel free to email me
directly.

Thanks again,

Karla Grimwood
Carnation (Lake Marcel), WA