? about nest boxes

Mike Patterson celata at pacifier.com
Fri Mar 22 09:44:09 PST 2002

Attach a block of wood with a 1.5 inch hole over the
"general boxes". This size hole is still big enough
for chickadees and swallows, but will exclude the
<explicative deleted>.

As for the flicker box... I don't think urban flicker
boxes are consistently successful enough to justify.
Though we were awakened this morning to the sound of
one rapping on a roof vent on our house.

--
Mike Patterson
Astoria, OR
celata at pacifier.com