Curious...is anyone heading to the Sandhill Crane Festival this weekend?

Jeff Swift swift at xsat.com
Fri Mar 22 09:50:05 PST 2002

A friend and I are leaving tomorrow morning for the festival. We intend to
attend four of the Saturday afternoon presentations Sage Grouse,
Shrub-Steppe Habitat, Falconry Lecture and demonstration. Then the 5 pm
bi-lingual sandhill hill crane observation. On Sunday we are hopefully
viewing a lek in action on the Yakima Firing range with the Y.A.S.

http://www.othello-wa.com/sandhillcrane.htm

Jeff