New World Parrot voices CD just released

Deborah Wisti-Peterson nyneve at u.washington.edu
Tue Mar 26 08:19:08 PST 2002

hey tweets,

i just received a message saying that The Cornell Lab of Ornithology's
Macaulay Library of Natural Sounds just released a 3-CD set titled
"Voices of New World Parrots." You can read more about it online,
and listen to clips, at;

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/audiopromos/parrots.html

there is a discount if five or more sets are ordered at the same
time. regular price is $40. are there four people out there who wish
to go in with me and order this CD set? please contact me privately
and we can set something up.

regards,

Deborah Wisti-Peterson, PhD Candidate nyneve at u.washington.edu
Department of Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash, USA
Visit me on the web: http://students.washington.edu/~nyneve/
Love the creator? Then protect the creation.