[Fwd: Survey positions available with HawkWatch International]

Hans Krauss wingnuts at cet.com
Tue Mar 26 18:56:30 PST 2002

Tweeters & Inlanders: Perhaps there is someone interested in these
positions? Hans

Howard Gross wrote:
HawkWatch International has six positions available from May 13 through
November 1, 2002, working on our Raptor Electrocution Reduction
Program. Please forward this info to anyone you think might be
interested in being part of an important conservation effort that is
successfully addressing a serious threat to raptors. Contact Sherry
Liguori (at HawkWatch, contact info given below) if you need more
information. Thanks, and happy spring! -- Howard