single tree swallow at montlake fill, 23 march

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 20:46:19 PST 2002

Deborah & Tweeters,
I also had a single Tree Swallow fly over at the Lake at Madigan on Ft. Lewis. This was last Friday, 3-22-02 at about 1300 hours.Only Swallow I've seen so far.
-Rolan
Deborah Wisti-Peterson <nyneve at u.washington.edu> wrote:
hello tweets,

after reading the previous message about the arrival of violet-green
swallows, it dawned on me that perhaps a tree swallow might be a tad
bit earlier than i thought. so i am here reporting that i did see a
single tree swallow, flying low over me, as i birded the montlake fill
this past saturday afternoon. i did NOT see and violet-green nor
barn swallows, however.

regards,

Deborah Wisti-Peterson, PhD Candidate nyneve at u.washington.edu
Department of Zoology, University of Washington, Seattle, Wash, USA
Visit me on the web: http://students.washington.edu/~nyneve/
Love the creator? Then protect the creation.

Rolan Nelson
Burley, WA
rnbuffle at yahoo.com