Thurston County Redpoll

Ryan Shaw rtshaw80 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:01:10 PST 2002

Greetings all -
While outside my house doing some chores, I had a large group of siskins in
a doug fir tree across the street, and in that flock I heard the distinctive
call of a Common Redpoll (having heard a ton of them already this year). I
investigated further, and got a visual on the bird. I actually heard
probably this same bird the day before in the same general area while
rollerblading, but didn't have my bins to get a visual. I believe this
would be a 2nd county record.
Cheers and Good Birding

----Ryan Shaw
----Lacey, Washington
----rtshaw80 at hotmail.com
----(360) 491-1084
----AIM: RTShaw80

----------This machine will not communicate,
---These thoughts and the strain I am under,
------------Be a world child, form a circle,
---------------------Before we all go under,
-------------------------And fade out again
~Radiohead~