Strange Canada Goose

Meredith and/or Dave Spencer merdave at televar.com
Sat Mar 30 16:10:43 PST 2002

A couple of days ago a friend and I found what we thought was a sleeping
Snow Goose in with a flock of Canada Geese. When we saw it today it was
NOT a Snow Goose. The head and neck were the same coloring as all the
Canada's, but the entire body was white. Anyone have any ideas as to
what we are seeing? Of course it was as far away from us as it could
be, so no photograph was possible. (See in Douglas Co., eastern
Washington). Meredith Spencer