FRS radios frequency

Ray York ray at buytelescopes.com
Sun Mar 31 09:49:02 PST 2002

I can see the flats from my office. They are straight across the water
(no obstruction) so I am hoping that it will work. I guess that I need
to send my wife for a drive <g>. I have a web enabled phone and I have
thought about getting the tweeters email there but I don't know about
getting every message twice. If verizon would let me check my email
account via POP3, I could have my tweeters mail go there and that would
be the "cleanest" setup. I cannot seem to access my verizon (myvzw.com)
email any other way than with my phone or the web interface. Does anyone
else have a myvzw.com account and access it any other way? Are there
other options? Myvzw.com does allow for outside POP3 account access
(meaning, I can access my buytelescopes.com account from my phone or
their web interface). Thanks.

Ray York
Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird
http://www.BuyTelescopes.com