Email notification of rarities

Jack Stephens jstephens62 at attbi.com
Sun Mar 31 12:50:40 PST 2002

If we were to use e-mail for notification of rarities, via pagers or cell
phones, I would suggest not using Tweeters as the vehicle for communication.
The volume of traffic would prove too cumbersome, especially for those using
pagers.
A separate communication group could easily be set up through Yahoo
(http://groups.yahoo.com/) with only those individuals interested in
receiving real-time rarity reports signing up. Tweeters could be included in
this group, so that all reports coming to the communication group could be
mirrored in Tweeters as well.

Jack