Potholes birding

Rachel Lawson RachelLawson at softhome.net
Sun Mar 31 21:49:48 PST 2002

Today, my husband and I went out to the Othello area for a combined birding
and fishing trip. After enjoying the thousands of SANDHILL CRANES between
Royal City and Othello, we continued on to the Seep Lakes Wildlife
Area. There were very few ducks on any of the lakes we visited for fishing
purposes, but on Warden Lake, along with a few hundred CANADA GEESE, were
11 GREATER WHITE-FRONTED GEESE and about a dozen SNOW GEESE. This is the
first time I've seen all three species in one place.

Rachel Lawson
Seattle
RachelLawson at softhome.net