Ancient Murrelet strategy

Mike Wile mikewile at attbi.com
Fri Nov 22 13:20:54 PST 2002

Tweets-
I totally agree with Gary in terms of the best months and good places to see Ancients.  I will add that probably the most reliable spot in my experience has been taking the ferry to the San Juans.  The 4 or 5 times I have done this in November/December (usually not just birding trips) have always been rewarded with great views, including right off the ferry dock in Friday Harbor.

Good Luck

Mike Wile
Redmond, WA
mikewile at attbi.com