Tweeter logs earlier than 1999

Dan Victor dcv at
Sun Sep 1 07:33:56 PDT 2002

Carl, sorry to be so long in getting back to you. It appears there was a
major listproc. crash at the UDub. In order to save the listprocessor
they deleted a bunch of archived messages. Tweeters lost about 5 years,
1994-1998. ;-( . I wonder if anyone among the current long-time
subscribers have saved those logs on their home computers?? Should anyone
have any of these early logs please respond to me privately
mailto:dcv at

Dan Victor, Seattle, WA mailto:dcv at
Tweeters =