Tweeter logs earlier than 1999

Dan Victor dcv at drizzle.com
Sun Sep 1 07:33:56 PDT 2002

Carl, sorry to be so long in getting back to you.  It appears there was a
major listproc. crash at the UDub.  In order to save the listprocessor
they deleted a bunch of archived messages.  Tweeters lost about 5 years,
1994-1998.  ;-( .  I wonder if anyone among the current long-time
subscribers have saved those logs on their home computers??  Should anyone
have any of these early logs please respond to me privately
mailto:dcv at drizzle.com

Thanks,

	Dan Victor, Seattle, WA    mailto:dcv at scn.org
          Tweeters = http://www.scn.org/tweeters/