TWEETERS digest 2972

Jim McCoy jfmccoy at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 09:37:50 PDT 2002

Hi, Gerald.  I just thought I'd point out that in digest mode,
the subject line is truncated, so all I saw for your subject
was "....................."  I decided to have a look anyway,
but I imagine it got skipped by many digest subscribers (who
tend to skim anyway, I imagine).  I know it doesn't make much
difference, but I thought I'd make you aware of it so you
could decide whether you wanted to maximize your audience or
the length of your ellipsis. :)

JMc

Jim McCoy
jfmccoy at earthlink.net