Fill today

Margaret Parkinson margparkie at attbi.com
Sun Sep 8 19:24:20 PDT 2002

I went to the St. Stephen's church this evening but no sign of Vaux
Swifts.  However, I too have been seeing them flying around.  A fairly
large group flew over the U.Village Bartells when I was there yesterday.
I left about 7pm tonight which may have been a little early ... but I
did not come dressed warmly enough.  Did you have any luck, Connie?

Margaret