poor Band-tailed year?

Robert Cleland cleland at u.washington.edu
Mon Sep 16 09:59:37 PDT 2002

We live not far from you (just above NOAA) have had the usual
number of band-tailed pigeons. If anything, we've had more this year.
Almost every evening one sits in the top of a nearby dead tree for hours.
They are still around, in our area.

Robert Cleland

Professor, Botany Dept. Box 355325
Univ. of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-5325
Phone (206) 543-6105; FAX (206) 685-1728