an announcement (& introduction)

AnnaM100 at aol.com AnnaM100 at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 16:21:48 PDT 2002

Hello Tweeters-
I thought Devorah's last post would be great opportunity to reply and to
introduce myself.
First, congratulations on your fellowship at AMNH. I just spent the past
three years in the Education Dept. at the Museum as program coordinator.
What an amazing place! I am now heading to Seattle to pursue a few different
interests.
Second, I've been a 'lurker' for a short time now trying to get acquainted
with some of the birding hotspots in the Seattle area. I will be in Seattle
at the end of the month and look forward to hitting some of those spots and
possibly meeting some local birders. Thanks Tweeters!!

Anna Marchini
annam100 at aol.com