Dead bird

Rob McNair-Huff rob at
Fri Sep 27 19:06:17 PDT 2002

I would contact the county health department about the bird. They would
be the folks to test it. Of course, it is now the weekend and may be hard
to get a hold of them. I wish I could say for sure, but what I would do
is put the dead bird in a ziplock bag, maybe double bagged, and stick it
in your freezer until you can get it to the health department. Anyone else?

Rob McNair-Huff <mailto:rob at>
White Rabbit Publishing <>
Publisher of Mac Net Journal <>
The Equinox Project <>
Co-author of Insiders Guide to the Olympic Peninsula