[Tweeters] House sparrow repellent

Susan Moe susanbmoe at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 18:11:09 PST 2004

Hi Doug,
I hope it keeps working. I, too, tried the halo and it was wonderful - at
first. Just a day or two later, one bold house sparrow made it under the
hoop. The next day, a few more found it possible, and by day five, they
were all back, scaring away anything with wings. Sheesh.
I wish you MUCH better luck!
Susan