[Tweeters] Christmas Bird Count listings

Michael Hobbs hummer at isomedia.com
Thu Dec 2 15:53:13 PST 2004

Tweets - I've all but finished compiling the complete list of Washington
Christmas Bird Counts for 2004/2005, complete with dates, contact
information, etc.

The list can be found at www.wos.org/WACBCs.htm

I encourage everyone to participate in as many CBCs as they can manage.

If there are any corrections or additions that need to be made to any of
these listings, please let me know ASAP.

Does anyone know of any Washington counts not listed? For instance, is
there a Pend Oreille count?

== Michael Hobbs
== Washington Ornithological Society webmaster
== http://www.wos.org
== WOSWeb at wos.org