[Tweeters] bird journals available

Dennis Paulson nettasmith at comcast.net
Fri Dec 3 12:59:32 PST 2004

Hello, tweets.

I'm semiretired from the University of Puget Sound (but still going
down there twice a week), and I'll be moving my library home over the
next year. I have long series of the Auk, Condor, and Wilson Bulletin
that I want to get rid of. I value them greatly, but I just won't have
space for them any more. And it will be very painful just to recycle
them.

Auk 1930-1939, 1949-1996
Condor 1950-1964, 1977-1996
Wilson Bulletin 1959-1963, 1971-1996

A few individual numbers might be missing from these series.

I stopped them in 1996 only because we have them in the museum. If
anyone wants these, all you have to do is make arrangements to come
over and pick them up. Obviously this will be easier for someone in the
Seattle region, but if you're willing to travel farther to do so, fine
with me. I'm home enough days so that it should be arrangeable.

First come, first served. If I have several responses, I may split the
journals among you.

Please respond by email.

Dennis
-----