[Tweeters] UDub Campus Birds

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 16:34:53 PST 2004

Hi Tweeters,

>From Monday the 29th to today.  I only saw the Redhead
I reported earlier once, on Monday.  More ducks this
week than previously.  2 Wigeon drakes had a really
physical battle over a female.  I didn't see the batch
of Bushtits around this week and the Anna's hummers
were not very conspicuous either but one was singing.
Robin-o-rama with some singing birds-that was nice!

The counts of some of the ducks are single time high
counts, there may actually be more around as I suspect
with the Hooded Mergansers.

>From Sakuma Viewpoint Park, near Aqua Verde, to the
Montlake bridge:

Canada Goose
Gadwall
American Wigeon
Mallard
Redhead, 1M near opening to the Montlake cut
Lesser Scaup, 14F, 6M
Bufflehead, 1F
Common Goldeneye, 4M, 3F
Hooded Merganser, 4F, 3M