[Tweeters] possible Red-sh Hawk in Olympia

Paul Hicks PHicks at accessgrace.org
Wed Dec 8 14:54:18 PST 2004

Tweeters,

I don't want to send anyone on a wild goose chase, but if Olympia-Lacey area birders are in the vicinity of Chambers Lake (north end), specifically the access to the W-Chehalis rail-to-trail on 14th/Elizabeth (between Home Depot @ Fones & Pacific and Panorama City on Sleater-Kinney), keep your eyes open for a possible Red-shouldered Hawk. I may have seen one fly over at and/or just above tree level as I drove by there this afternoon.

Paul Hicks
Tenino
phicks AT accessgrace.org