[Tweeters] A Birding Washington signing in Seattle Dec. 11, Noon to 2 p.m.

Rob McNair-Huff rob at whiterabbits.com
Wed Dec 8 21:19:14 PST 2004

Just a quick note to any Tweeters who would like to stop by the Seattle
Audubon Nature Shop (8050 35th Ave. NE in Seattle) to say hi and have a
copy of our Birding Washington book signed on Saturday. Natalie and I
will be signing copies of our book from noon to 2 p.m.

Happy birding!

Rob McNair-Huff ---------- Tacoma, WA
Author of Birding Washington (Falcon Publishing, 2004)
and Insider's Guide to the Olympic Peninsula (Globe Pequot, 2001)
White Rabbit Publishing ---- http://www.whiterabbits.com
Mac Net Journal ---------- http://www.macnetjournal.com
The Equinox Project ------ http://www.whiterabbits.com/weblog.html