[Tweeters] Legal information about Pale Male/Lola nest removal

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 04:55:34 PST 2004

Hello Tweets,

The legal controversy grows regarding the removal of
Pale Male and Lola's nest from the cornice on their
5th avenue home;

http://www.sharealike.org/index.php?p=232&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

http://www.sharealike.org/index.php?p=231&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1

I am also receiving copies of very moving letters --
from as far away as LA and Ireland --  demanding the
replacement of the anti-pigeon spikes so the hawks can
rebuild their nest. I had no idea how passionately the
public feels about these birds. I am seeking
permission from the authors to publish their letters
on my blog, which I am certain they will provide, so
those will be available for viewing later today.

=====
Devorah A. N. Bennu, PhD
Independent Scholar and
Research Associate,