[Tweeters] Blue Jay information sought

J. Harry Krueger hkrueger at cableone.net
Fri Dec 10 21:34:09 PST 2004

I am in the process of gathering relevant data and eventually preparing a
paper for publication on the Blue Jay invasion of this Fall, along with
subspecies id and distribution information. Anything that I have not
included record-wise in any of my previous pieces found at
www.IdahoBirds.net or that you feel would be helpful to know about or
consider, PLEASE bring them to my attention. It would be greatly
appreciated. I am aware of records that have appeared on the list serv of
each state/province, but if there are occurrences that have not been so
noted or sent to me previously, please bring them to my attention. I am
especially interested in more data and information, both present and
historical, from Nevada, Wyoming, and British Columbia/western Alberta, but
any communication you have, form your area or elsewhere, may be of
assistance,

Harry Krueger
Boise,ID
208-407-2786