[Tweeters] Wilson's Warbler/ Douglas Co.

Meredith and/or Dave Spencer merdave at vib.tv
Sat Dec 11 19:54:02 PST 2004

Great birding weather today! But the best bird awaited me in my own yard
(in Bridgeport): an adult male Wilson's Warbler taking a bath in my small
watering dish! Saw him a couple of times. Never had a warbler in my yard
in December before. Now, will he stay around for our CBC, which is Sat.,
Dec. 18th. (We can always use some more birders!!!!) Meredith