[Tweeters] Wilson's Warbler/ Douglas Co.

Meredith and/or Dave Spencer merdave at vib.tv
Sat Dec 11 19:54:02 PST 2004

Great birding weather today!  But the best bird awaited me in my own yard
(in Bridgeport):  an adult male Wilson's Warbler taking a bath in my small
watering dish!   Saw him a couple of times.  Never had a warbler in my yard
in December before.  Now, will he stay around for our CBC, which is Sat.,
Dec. 18th.   (We can always use some more birders!!!!)    Meredith