[Tweeters] WOS web updates + Email address change

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 21:42:15 PST 2004

Tweets - I've done some updates to the Washington Ornithological Society
website, especially posting more WOS field trip reports.  There are now 43
trip reports on the site, including 13 from 2004.  There is a complete list
of WOS field trips back to 1999 on www.wos.org/WOSTrips.htm with links to
trip reports where I have them.  The list gives great ideas for your own
birding itineraries.  It may also be worthwhile to use the search page,
www.wos.org/WOSSearch.htm to search for those tough species missing from
your life or state lists to find out where and when those species have been
seen on WOS field trips.  Then either try to get on a repeat of that field
trip, or go yourself.

On an unrelated note, my personal email address is changing to
BirdMarymoor at verizon.net.  I will continue to monitor hummer at isomedia.com
for a few more months, but it will go away in April.

== Michael Hobbs
== Washington Ornithological Society webmaster
== http://www.wos.org
== BirdMarymoor at verizon.net