[Tweeters] Whidbey and Skagit

SGMlod at aol.com SGMlod at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 18:08:51 PST 2004

Greetings All

Dennis Duffy and I did a tour of Whidbey and Skagit, winding up with 103

Highlights included a Pintail X Mallard at Crockett L., 42 Least Sands there,
a mixed flock of geese in a school yard just as one leaves Oak Harbor when
headed north that included 5 White-fronts, a Snow, a Taverner's, and a

We also had the 2 Cattle Egrets at "Cowtown" along Fir I Road just w of

At the yard with the Trop King near Coupeville, we had an orestera race
Orange-c Warbler and a nice flock of Purple Finches that included several brilliant
males. No TK, though.

Steven Mlodinow