[Tweeters] RE Hand feeding GBHs

Diane Yorgason-Quinn Avosetta at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 19:36:54 PST 2004

Several years ago, my birding buddies and I (the Willettes) were in Stanley
Park, Vancouver, BC, and saw a person there hand-feeding the Great Blue
Herons with a pan of smelt. These herons were very tame and were expecting
him. They would take the smelt right out of his hand. It was quite eerie.

Diane Yorgason-Quinn
Gig Harbor, WA
Avosetta at hotmail.com