[Tweeters] Who is J. Duane Sept ???

mike denny m.denny at charter.net
Mon Dec 13 16:26:29 PST 2004

Hello All,
I was just looking through WOS News # 94 ( which was well done by an outstanding crew of volunteers) and came across a review of a new bird book entitled "The Common Birds of Washington and Oregon" by j. Duane Sept. Well the reviewer gave the book a thumbs up for its interesting facts and great photos. My question is has anyone ever run into Mr. Sept in the field birding Oregon or Washington? His name seems to have slid by me and I cannot ever recall hearing of him or meeting him in the field actually birding. Has he ever birded these two great states his book covers? If anyone knows this gentleman I would be interested.
Later Mike
Mike & MerryLynn Denny
1354 S. E. Central Ave.
College Place, WA  99324