[Tweeters] Re: Who is J. Duane Sept ???

B. A. Wolfe gismybabe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 19:12:29 PST 2004

Yea, I thought the only constant was change. Our language never stops evolving, due to 'slang' like googling, etc. Just let it flow. I mean, how long has it been since we more-or-less stopped calling ourselves birdwatchers and just changed it to birders, hmmm?

Brett A. Wolfe
Seattle, WA

Christian Kessler <northraven at erols.com> wrote:
I trust you avoid a wide range of verbs that were proper names in their origin -- like lynch [xerox is too obvious]? jck