[Tweeters] Re: MN Birder

Bob Flores rflores at smwireless.net
Mon Dec 13 20:22:13 PST 2004

Please can someone from the west side assist this gentleman?  He has emailed me and I do not have up to date info for him.

Robert as you can see I am forwarding your request to those who can better respond to your needs.  I live on the eastside of the mountains where it is much dryer without oceans and certainly without Alcids and rock sandpiper.  But, if any of you know where to find any in Adams Co PLEASE CALL!

Hope you can enjoy my humor with you Robert and hopefully someone with good directions will assist.  If you do not get any hits let me know and I will find some info for you.  If you wander my way look me up and we'll go birding!

Cheers and thanks to those who assist.

Bob Flores
Othello, WA