[Tweeters] Unusual Junco

Scrubjay323 at aol.com Scrubjay323 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 14:28:55 PST 2004

Tweets,

I just had an unusual JUNCO at my feeders in my back yard.

It appeared to be of the pink sided race, but had lots of white on it. It
was a nice, dark male with a white collar just inside the black around the back
and chest.  The white looked like a dress shirt collar under the chin. He
also had a couple of white spots on his back and one on the left side of his
head.  First time I've seen this critter around.

Phil Kelley
scrubjay323 at aol.com
Lacey, WA
360-459-1499

"We were few and  they were many, now we are many and they are few."
Confucius