[Tweeters] Baikal Teal quest

Larry Schwitters lpatters at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 15 16:29:12 PST 2004

Tweeters,

Early this PM I was on the Kent Ponds "grassy knoll" on 64th Street
looking for Charlie Wright's Baikal Teal.  Waterfowl numbers were
modest, but variety was pretty good.  I spent over an hour scopeing all
the ducks.  If the bird was there, I didn't see it.

About a third of the way to Sea Tac Airport from there was a series of
flooded fields that were crawling with waterfowl.  I was able get right
down in with them on lightly traveled
204th street off Orilla Road at St. Patricks Cemetery.  Found one
Eurasian Wigeon and lots and lots of Pintails.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah