[Tweeters] Marymoor Park Trip Time Change

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 19:23:30 PST 2004

For those who might want to come out to Marymoor in the next couple of
weeks, I've decided to move the start time to 7:45 a.m. on Wednesdays for
the 22nd, 29th, and January 5th.  It's just too dark at 7:30.

Also, yesterday the water level in the lake and slough was more than a FOOT
higher than last week.  At nearly 5 feet at the weir water gauge, it means
the trail to the boardwalk is flooded.  You will need tall rubber boots (14
inches or so) in order to get to the boardwalk along the slough trail.  Even
parts of the boardwalk were underwater.  (I don't know how fast the water
level is dropping, so it might not be so bad as it was on Wednesday).  Keep
this in mind if you are coming out.

== Michael Hobbs
== Kirkland, WA
== http://www.scn.org/fomp/birding.htm