[Tweeters] A ?????? of nestlilngs

BobnBernie bobnbernie at comcast.net
Fri Dec 17 21:54:44 PST 2004

[Tweeters] Update: Pale Male and Lola's nestI would say chick. 1-b States, the young of any bird. I doesn't say anything about waterfowl being an exception.

Pronunciation: 'chik
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English chyke, alteration of chiken
Date: 15th century
1 a : a domestic chicken; especially : one newly hatched b : the young of any bird
3 : slang : a young woman