[Tweeters] new birds, new photos

carenp carenp at totalise.co.uk
Sun Dec 19 00:54:11 PST 2004

now listed at the park gallery website are 183 photos of 122 species...  new
for the last two weeks include several raptors and waterfowl...  my
favourite from that group was taken this afternoon, and has found its way
into the photo of the week:  it's a green heron streaking across the sky,
and i was lucky enough to catch it at its closest to the platform at juanita
bay park...

for those who have had problems accessing portions of the web site before, i
*think* i've fixed the inability to scroll pages.  if someone would please
let me know if this is still problematic, i'd appreciate it.  i've checked
from several locations, and so far, each has been correct...

finally, i'm trying to find out if anyone else on the eastside of lake
washington spotted snow geese flying in formation about 11am?  i heard them,
but never saw them...  another visitor to the park saw them, but didn't know
what they were...  from the descriptions, i'd like to think we had a few (2
Vs, perhaps 20 birds) flying through the park today...

thanx!

00 caren
http://www.parkgallery.org
located too often at juanita bay park

ps:  apologies to those who will see this message twice...